Monday, August 9, 2010

District Convention (Photos & Drawings)

Last weekend, we had a 3-day District Convention in Klang. I was quite a good girl throughout... and I even drew a few cute pictures and surprised my parents and Poh-poh. Check them out below...

Day 1 (06-08-2010):

It was a long day but I didn't make much fuss. I ate my cheese sandwiches, played quietly (with my baby Bobo) and wrote in my new little notebook with my new colour pencils which were given to me on this day. (Thank you, Auntie Mel and Uncle Gene!!)...


Posing for Mommy just outside the hall (still wearing my old shoes then)...

Day 2 (07-08-2010):

It was another long day and I was really looking forward to the lunch break when I could wander and run around outside the hall (as if I was just let out of prison!) under Daddy and Mommy's close watch...





With my friend, Michelle...


With Daddy and Mommy...


Being cheeky...

After lunch, Poh-poh gave me a special treat. Secret Recipe's chocolate cake! I love it! Thank you, Poh-poh!


Day 3 (08-08-2010):







During the lunch break, I met my friend, Toyon (who happened to be looking around for a friend to play with) and we had a splendid time together, running around and doing silly things and posing for Mommy who was very pleased to be able to take more photos (but with her phone camera as the nikon camera ran out of memory and also battery)...



With my friend, Toyon...

After the lunch break, I did some colouring. Then, I did a number of drawings too. I drew for Poh-poh (she sat in front of us) and she would 'mark' my drawings and give me an "A" or some comments for each drawing I gave her. Below are my drawings (some were edited and labelled by Poh-poh)...


Pictures I drew on 6 little pieces of paper (scanned and arranged by Mommy)...

1. A few apples (leaf added by Poh-poh) and a chilli.
2. Oranges and a moon.
3. A moon and a hairy one... haha... and a sun which looked more like rambutan... haha...
4. Supposed to be a sun... but it looked like a tortoise because of the other circle I drew close to it... haha...
5. A circle inside a square and a flower (leaf and stem added by Poh-poh)...
6. Smileys but later scribbled/coloured over...

No comments: