Monday, August 30, 2010

More Unexpected Thing I Said

STORY 1:
Yesterday, we went to IOI mall to buy a new dress for me to wear to Suk-suk's wedding dinner. I met Mr.Hush Puppies. He was distributing balloons. That night, I asked Mommy...

Me: IOI geh doggie leh? (where is the IOI doggie?)
Mommy: fan jor ork kei. (he went home)
Me: Ngo oi stay at doggie's house... doggie so cute... (I want to stay at doggie's house. he's cute).
Mommy: Hahaha... But we don't know where doggie lives. Where is doggie's house?
Me: At Puteri Mart.
Mommy: HAHAHA!!!


STORY 2:
A few days ago (whilst she was bathing me), Mah-mah asked me about what I did during my recent trip to PD. I told her about my swimming experience,"... tou fat jing sap jor (wet my hair)... JAAN HAI GIK SAM (heartache)!" She was so surprised by the words I used that she burst out laughing. So did Daddy and Mommy when they heard about it...

No comments: