Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Royal Treat

We have not totally recovered from the 'tummy bug' yet but decided that we were going to the 'palace' today anyway! We were there last year. It is Mommy's favourite hotel. And thanks to Lily-yee-yee and family, we got to go again this year. Yeay!!



Having a late breakfast at a kopitiam before going for our 'royal treat'...


Finally, at the palace...


What a lovely room!!



I love this bed!!



I am so happy that we would be staying here tonight!


There are many horse statues and pictures of horses on many things (glass tops, table lamps, tea cups and saucers, etc.)



I was so happy here that I felt better already. My appetite was also better. I asked for two helpings of cereal...




I really 'cleaned' up my bowl...





At the corridor... "Hello, thank you for this royal treat ah..."

No comments: