Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Food Poisoning?

Yesterday morning, I asked for milk as usual. I stood drinking it as I like doing so lately. Halfway through, I told Mommy I didn't want it anymore. Then suddenly, I vomitted all the milk out! Mommy was so shocked. This was the first time I vomitted.

Although I didn't cry, Mommy quickly came to comfort me. Then she cleaned me up and let me drink a little warm water. An hour later, I vomitted again! After that, I was so tired that I took a nap. I woke up an hour later and vomitted again.

I think I vomitted about 6 times yesterday. I also slept a lot. Daddy and Mommy took me to the hospital last evening. But I still vomitted last night. It was the worst. I had vomit all over my face, hair, body, bed, pillow and bolster... and when Mommy was carrying me out of my bed, I continued to vomit all the way to the toilet. What a mess! This time I cried, because Mommy had to bathe me in the middle of the night...

This morning, Daddy and Mommy quickly took me to see my pediatrician. The nurse put some medicine up my butt (because I cannot hold anything in my stomach for long) and I was also given some medicine to relieve wind in my stomach. I feel a little better...

Not sure what I ate that made me so sick. Between the reheated bottle of milk and the ice-cream I had on Monday, Dr. Florence said it could be the ice-cream... Sigh.

2 comments:

mNhL said...

Poor baby. I can understand how uncomfortable you are. YX also took bathe middle of the night that day! Hope you are well now.

Leanne Leong said...

Yes, I am all better already. Thank you for your kind concern... :)