Monday, November 21, 2011

Family Day Rehearsal

Mommy didn't have to wake me up this morning.  I woke up an hour earlier than usual because I was super excited about going for the rehearsal at a 'real stage', where I was going to perform a dance for Family Day this Friday.  We went there by bus!

After getting dressed, however, I started to have mixed emotions.  I was happy yet nervous, eager but anxious too.  I couldn't even decide what shoes to put on, my favourite sandals or the toes-covered shoes (because Mommy told me that teacher said I should wear "proper walking shoes, no slippers" allowed)...

I want my leaky yellow Strawberry Shortcake bottle!
(Mommy later found out that I didn't want to take my new pink Dora bottle to school because 2 other girls have the same bottle and I was afraid our bottles get mixed up or they take my bottle by mistake)

Forcing a smile for Mommy in the car after getting what I want and wiping away my tears...

When we reached my school, I was my cheerful self again.  Mommy left her camera with Teacher Jamie, who kindly agreed to help take pictures on my first bus trip!  Thank you, Teacher Jamie...

Yeay! My first bus trip! I was seated with Sin Ying...

With my boyfriend, Benjamin.  Ehem...

Benjamin was seated just across the aisle... Very happy!

With my lovely Teacher Jamie (my teacher-in-charge)

Camera shy?

All on board!

Look, I'm actually riding in a REAL bus!

Arrived at destination (holding Tiffany's hand)

Hmm, why am I so short?

Reflections and reminders?

An overcrowded lift!

Alas, we are at the Summit auditorium

With my classmate, Danny (boyfriend no.2?)
My Chinese dance rehearsal

Time to go home...

The following pictures were taken by Mommy (phone camera) when I arrived back in school...

2-bus load of children and teachers arriving outside school

I was the first to hop off the bus! Super-delighted!
(Teacher Candice carried me down)

What a bus ride!

I had fun!!
Daddy, I have something to tell you... but it's a secret!
So I am not telling...

Okay, I wanna go home now!

The 2 buses parked outside my school.  Bye-bye, see you again on Friday!
(Why is my school bus green?)

A backlog, written and posted on 24/11/2011 (Thursday).

No comments: