Sunday, March 27, 2011

Must Mm-Mm Everyday

Mommy is always reminding me that I must mm-mm (poo-poo) everyday!
I usually do so in the mornings but since I started school this year, I also started having "toilet problems". For example, just last Wednesday, I again held back from emptying my very full bladder until my tummy hurts and started to cry. Good thing, Teacher Chris knew what the problem was and quickly took me to the toilet. The next day, Mommy informed the teachers again about my "toilet shyness" and I was reminded by my teachers twice to go to toilet...


Me: Aaargh… stomachache…
Mommy: Oh no, do you want to mm-mm?
Me: No…
Mommy: Today, you haven’t mm-mm. Go mm-mm now…
Me: Why every time ask me to mm-mm 1...?
Mommy: * If you don’t mm-mm everyday, poo-poo will get stuck again and then, pain-pain like last time… Must mm-mm everyday…
Me: I don’t want to mm-mm everyday. I want to mm-mm only on Saturday…
Mommy: ??!! No… Repeat *
Me: Why must mm-mm everyday?
Mommy: Repeat *
Me: Don’t have mm-mm… (got down from toilet, put on pants and ran away
Mommy: Sigh… (worried). Leanne, still got stomachache or not?
Me: No!
Mommy: Are you sure? Got stomachache or not?
Me: No…!
Mommy: Later mm-mm ah. Remember, you must mm-mm everyday, okay?
Me: Okay…

Sometimes I also get stomaches because I like drinking a lot of water. For example, I can still managed to drink a lot of water after 7oz of milk...

Finished 7oz of milk and more than half a bottle of water...

No comments: