Saturday, March 26, 2011

Extra Servings of Fruits and Vegetables

Since my horrible constipation problem, Mommy has been feeding me extra servings of vegetables and fruits. Here are just a few pictures of what I had for lunch this week...


Lots of baby spinach, bok choy, cabbage and broccoli this week together with some carrots, eggs, some baked fish (not in the pictures) and/or some fish cakes and chicken, and rice.

She even served vegetables during my afternoon snack at about 3pm, especially if we ate out for lunch earlier...


Banana, grapes, baby spinach, baby carrots and eggs...

After every meal, I will have fruits (and yogurt)...


Strawberries, blueberries, grapes and bananas... I love those cute toothpicks!

And I kuai-kuai (being good girl) finished them all without fuss...

No comments: