Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bell in My Nose

This is a backlog about what happened on the evening of 14 Jan 2011. I did something rather dangerous. I removed a little bell from one of Mommy’s small wooden cats (display items from Bali) and placed it inside my right nostril!

After I did that, I thought it was rather funny to have a bell ringing in my nose. I excitedly told Mommy about it when she was doing the dishes in the kitchen. She couldn’t believe her ears and panicked. Amongst all things, silly Mommy tried to dig it out with her little finger without any success. Daddy wondered what was the commotion in the kitchen and quickly came to the rescue. He closed my left nostril and asked me to blow my nose hard. It took me a couple of times before the bell was shot out from my right nostril. Much to my parents’ relief. Of course, after that, I received a good lecture about the dangers of putting things in my nose, ears, etc…


The little bell that I put in my nose (on Mommy‘s palms before she threw it away)…

On a lighter note, here are some other ‘not-dangerous’ and ‘naughty’ things I do when Mommy is busy:

7-01-2011: Playing school and stickers…


10-01-2011: Building what I call ‘my house’ or ‘bed‘…

10-01-2011: Rock-a-bye-bear-bear…


13-01-2011: Used UHU glue to stick papers here and there…

25-01-2011: Doodling on the sofa, then forced to clean it up when Mommy found out…


28-01-2011: Cooking and feeding my hungry animals…

No comments: