Friday, September 17, 2010

My Routine @ Giant

We usually go in the afternoon, after my lunch. The order of activities in Giant is as follows:

1. Kiddies rides


Sitting in one of the kiddie rides...

2. Slides


Getting ready to slide down...





3. Ride a bicycle
or a tricycle or something with wheels (I always put it back properly after that)...



4. Take along a bear from the soft toy section (I always put it back properly before we leave)...


Bear-bear 'driving' me...


Taking bear-bear for a ride...

5. Try out any other new rides/toys (e.g. the new rocking horse)...


On a rocking horse with bear-bear...


When we get home, sometimes I want a snack or a bottle of milk...



Bread with cheese... would you like some?

I am sometimes quite bananas about bananas. I can eat two or three big ones...


Cut bananas...

No comments: