Saturday, September 4, 2010

My Bugs Bunny Teeth

As you can see in the pictures below, I don't know how to smile properly. I like to stick my bugs bunny teeth out. When asked to close my mouth and smile properly, I would purse my lips and I look funny... or I would make a fish's mouth... or stick out my tongue! Hehehe...



Wanna see my 'bugs bunny teeth' smile, fish one or my tongue...?

We went to IOI mall in the afternoon today. So, of course, a spin or two on those kiddie rides is a must...



I love kiddie rides...

Back home, playing 'baby' or masak-masak' is a must...


Top left and right photo: My baby needs a hair cut...
Bottom left photo: "Baby, oi-oi ah..." (Patting my 'baby' to sleep)
Bottom right photo: Barney and Bobo having dinner...


Wanna see my bugs bunny teeth again? Err, maybe not...

I saw this cute dog in Puteri Mart where we had our dinner. The owner was very kind to let us take a quick picture with it...

Is the dog sleeping?

No comments: