Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Only One New Jigsaw Puzzle (40 pieces)

That time (about a week ago)... it was after we had popiah at See-yee-poh's house (where I also met Tua-ku-kong and Grand Auntie Carol for the first time)... I was playing with cousin ZK's jigsaw puzzles and could do them quite well even though I haven't played with them before and I haven't played with any jigsaw puzzles in a while... Mommy noticed my interest in jigsaw puzzles and decided to buy me more puzzles...

The first jigsaw puzzle I had was more than a year ago (before I was 2 years old)!!


With my completed 12-piece jigsaw puzzle when I was about 21 months old...

And the only other jigsaw puzzles I have later on (from Poh-poh) are these...


Easy 3, 4, 5 and 6-piece puzzles...

Actually Daddy bought me 4 jigsaw puzzles last Saturday at Tesco. Unfortunately, whilst loading the stuff into the car, he missed them and left them in the trolley. We went back to look for them, but they were gone! I was disappointed and Daddy felt really bad, then Mommy promised to buy me a new one on Monday and she did yesterday. But she only bought ONE. Aiya, this Mommy ah! She said this was the only nicest one left. Sigh. Anyway, look at my new jigsaw puzzle below...


Land Animals 40-piece puzzle... Nice one hor...


Playing with my new jigsaw puzzle...

I love my new jigsaw puzzle... I want to play with it again and again!

No comments: