Saturday, July 24, 2010

Suk-suk's ROM Day

It is Suk-suk's registration of marriage day. Of course, lots of photos were taken today, but I was very, very camera-shy! I had my head or back turned at every shot. No amount of persuasion could make me face the camera, as you can see...



... except these two...


Posing right after Suk-suk and Ah-sam registered...


Showing off my dress by swinging it about whilst walking down the stairs just before we left the place...

... and this quick candid shot taken by Mommy...


Go away... I don't want any photos taken!!

I don't know why I just don't like having my picture taken by others (or with others or when there are others watching). Earlier this morning, I was alright with Mommy taking pictures of me. See...


Being quite cheerful at 7am...



Posing for Mommy's camera at Mah-mah's house...

No comments: