Sunday, April 25, 2010

My First Trip to Genting Highlands (Day 2)

Yeay! I finally got a chance to wear my "Little Miss Naughty" outfit. Normally, I don't wear a long sleeve shirt when I go out because I am quite active and thus, I perspire a lot (even in air-conditioned shopping malls). In Genting, it is quite windy and cool outside. So this time, it is fine to wear it. Also, the title on this shirt fits me eh!



Little Miss Naughty is all ready for Day 2 in Genting!

I know wearing socks with crocs is quite odd. But as you can see, my sports shoes are no longer wearable (after too much walking yesterday)...



As soon as we stepped outside our apartment, we felt the strong cold wind blowing...


Aiyo! So windy!!



Such cold and strong wind... 2-layers not enough, better put on a 3rd layer...

Mah-mah and Yeh-yeh didn't go out with us this time...


Pose, pose... Jalan-jalan...

Ku-Cheh and Mommy wanted to try the "spiderman" roller-coaster ride. So we headed for that first...


Waaah, what is Mommy getting into? Trouble? Hahaha...





Soon, it was time to go back to the apartment for a quick lunch, pack and then head home...


Daddy, I am tired. Please carry me...

Ask me if I want to go to Genting again and my answer will be a "Yes!"...

No comments: