Monday, April 5, 2010

A Baby Cot

Auntie Regina gave us a baby cot (2nd hand one) which is quite big so I can still sleep in it. Mommy went through quite a hassle when assembling it. It was missing a screw and it took her 3 trips to the hardware shop before finding the right one (+ 2 trips to Tesco to get the right mattress)...

The morning after the first night in the cot... didn't want to get up yet...

When I first saw it, I was so excited about it. Mommy was so relieved that I like it. If not, she may have to send the cot back. As it was quite tiring to carry me in and out of it, Mommy later remove one of the sides for me to crawl in and out of it myself. Yeay! I don't have to sleep on the mattress on the floor anymore...




The first night in the cot... happily playing in it before sleeping...

No comments: