Saturday, April 24, 2010

My First Trip to Genting Highlands (Day 1)

We went to Genting Highlands in 2 cars with Yeh-yeh, Mah-mah, Suk-suk, Jamie-cheh-cheh, Ku-Cheh and Kevin-kor-kor today. In the car, everyone was busy talking whilst I was busy watching Barney on a portable DVD player. Occasionally, I would complain by saying "Moi kong ye la, ngo teng mm toh ah!" and everyone would obey me. Afterall, I am the little princess! Hehe...


Beautiful Genting...

As soon as we arrived, we checked into a 3-rooms apartment. I was rather amazed to see the view from our apartment window. Genting is so beautiful!



Look at me! I am wearing Daddy's cardigan which he himself wore more than 30 years ago...

After resting a bit, we walked up to higher grounds, where the outdoor and indoor theme parks were. I was so excited and started running ahead of everyone...

Tata... I am not waiting for you. I shall run ahead first...

Halfway, we stopped for a short rest... and enjoyed the view and cool air...




When we finally reached the top, we ventured into the indoors' theme park first. It was fascinating as I have never seen so many kiddie rides in one place. I wanted to go on every ride!





I like the merry-go-round best!



We walked around so much today...




By the end of the day, my shoes also started to give way. See, the soles were coming off already...

I am tired... and look at my poor shoes!


Although tired out, I went to bed only a little earlier than usual...


I was too happy to sleep. So, Mommy played a game or two with me before I finally retired to bed...

Playing "set-set" with Mommy...

No comments: