Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shopping for New Shoes and Groceries

After complaining about current my shoes (to match my dresses for meetings) were too tight, Mommy went to Jusco and bought me a new pair today...


My new shoes....

We went to Jusco with Auntie Lilian who very kindly picked us up from our house. Whilst having lunch at Chan Char Teng, I started to feel bored and fussed a lot. Mommy really gets upset when I don't give her peace during lunch or any meal times. Sorry, Mommy... it was pretty warm there and I don't really like having diapers on nowadays because they itches...

After lunch and buying new shoes, we went grocery shopping. I wanted to join in too. I asked for a plastic bag and put yellow peppers (which attracted my attention) in it...



Grocery shopping....

No comments: