Thursday, February 4, 2010

Playing on the Slide Indoors

I was not really looking forward to go visiting today but Mommy promised me that there is a slide at See Yee Poh's house which I can play on, so I was looking forward to that. Little cousin Pei Qi was back from Australia and we were told to meet them at See Yee Poh's place. Cousin Chloe and her mom went with us too...



Playing on the slide in the middle of the hall...


I was extremely shy and kept pulling Mommy along when I wanted to play on the slide. Then, when it was time for a group photo, I was not cooperative and refused to sit together with the other kids, not even when Mommy let me sit on her lap. I kept crying and screaming that I don't want to. Mommy could not understand why I was being so difficult like that and was quite upset...


Crying and fussing, refusing to have a photo taken together with the other kids...


Earlier, when Mommy went to buy some fruits for See Yee Poh at Jusco, I also cried when a certain lady smiled at me. I dunno why or what I am afraid of... and this upset Mommy...

No comments: