Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year @1U

Last Saturday, we went to 1U in the afternoon and we were quite fortunate to find a parking space (after about half an hour circling the carpark...) After window shopping for a while, we took a break at our favourite place, the CHOCOLATE LOUNGE!

Yeay! Chocolate!! My favourite...


I shared a chocolate drink with Mommy...

Yumm... this is delicious...


After that, I got to ride the 'trolley car' (for free!) which I have been looking very much forward to...

Looking bored but actually not bored... just didn't want my picture taken...


Pleased with my 'trolley car', I didn't make any fuss but patiently waited with Daddy whilst Mommy took her turn to shop. Just waiting around can be quite tiring too. So, after returning the 'trolley car', we headed back to the other wing and Daddy had to carry me all the way...

Daddy carrying Si-Manja...


Along the way, I was rewarded with ONE kiddie ride...

RM1: The aeroplane that moved but didn't take off...


RM0: The car that didn't move at all... (no change left)...


Mommy went to get more change but in the end, there were either no rides available nearby or it was broken (swallowed up our money!) Hmph! Nevertheless, we all went home quite happy (because we all got something we like/love) and totally exhausted...

No comments: