Monday, May 25, 2009

Caught in the Act!

I 'curi makan'...




"Curi makan apa?" you ask...





The "Pringles" Mommy left on her side table last night (after a midnight snack)!


I also 'curi minum'...




Mommy forgot she left her unfinished cup of coffee on the table. So when she was not looking, I helped myself to it. Good thing it was not hot anymore... but I was caught in the act!







Mommy went upstairs for less than a minute and what did I do during her absence? I climbed up and sat on the coffee table! She nearly had a heart attack when she saw me (but still managed to snap these pictures)...

4 comments:

cre8tone said...

My son love pringles too!

MommyAngel said...

Oh dear ... she really climb onto the table top ya?? Hahahahaha ....

Glad to know that you have a blog here in blogger too :) How about your multiply? Here more Leanne's picture to see hor :)

Glad to see you here too :)

d. said...

Hahaha! I can just imagine you, Leanne!:) climbing on the table..;)

Leanne Leong said...

Dear all... hehe, I don't really like pringles actually, I was just curious... but I love to climb! :)