Saturday, March 14, 2009

Shopping and Walking @ Midvalley




Daddy and Mommy took me to the Midvalley today. I sat in my stroller most of the time...




I was so happy when I was finally 'freed'...



I ran here and there...



Then, someone gave me a balloon. I was delighted...



It is so much more interesting when I don't have to sit in my stroller. See who I met?!



I was not tired but I went to sit by the sideway just for the fun of it...




The first shop I walked into was Mothercare. I pointed out a toy to Daddy which attracted my attention...



I whisked out of the shop soon after, to look for more interesting things...




I liked the Hush Puppies shop. It has a wuoh-wuoh (dog) there...




Soon, it was time to go home. Bunny and chuit-chuit (my pacifier) kept me company (and occupied) in the car...


No comments: