Thursday, March 12, 2009

Using the Spoon




Alas, I know how to feed myself using the spoon. Here's a video of me enjoying my chicken porridge...



Once a while, Mommy would let me try to feed myself. Most of the time, I couldn't get food into my mouth. I could scoop it up but then it would end up on the floor or all over me. The spoon was just not at the right angle (upside down) when it reached my mouth. The spoon got to my mouth, but the food didn't. Sometimes, I would play with my food and then dig my hands into it or throw it all over myself and the floor, like what I did last week.

But today, I could scoop up my porridge and put it into my mouth without making a big mess... Finally, some progress!

2 comments:

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, what a clever girl! *clap clap clap*

Leanne Leong said...

Thank you, Chloe! :)