Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleepless Nights

I woke up crying early Monday morning at 2am and then at 5am. At 2am, after I've stopped crying, I wanted to play with my flash cards with Mommy. She had to keep me entertained till I was tired and went back to sleep. Then I woke up again at 5am crying really loud again. It was a while before I stopped crying and went back to sleep. Mommy and Daddy still don't know the real reason for my strange behaviour. They think maybe my gums are aching as I am teething...


Very early Tuesday morning I woke up crying inconsolably again at about 4 or 5am, I can't remember the exact time...


Very early this morning... I was up crying again a few times but only briefly...


Hopefully tonight we will all get to sleep soundly till the next morning...

No comments: