Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The National Zoo

Mommy and Daddy took me to the Zoo today!!!


For the first time, I met the animals Mommy and Daddy have been telling me or showed me in pictures. There are so many animals at the zoo!




The first thing I saw was monkeys swinging about...



Then, I met a pony face to face...



After meeting the rabbits, many monkeys and birds, I watched a sea lion performed tricks...






Before the performance ended, the big fishes in the aquarium nearby caught my eyes and I went to see them...



We walked around for a while before settling down to lunch. Then, I took a short nap...



When I woke up, Mommy and Daddy took me to see the giraffes, elephant, tigers and others...




The tiger I saw loves to swim! It would go into the water, swim a little while, come up and then go back into the water again and again...





It was a very hot day. So I was happy to rest with Daddy under the shade...


And I drank lots of water...



It is actually quite shady at most places and I love walking around, especially near the lake...

I had a great time... clap clap clap...

No comments: