Friday, December 26, 2008

Shopping @ Mid-Valley

All dressed up and ready to go... shopping!

At the mall, I saw many of my favourite things such as the ball, Bo-Bo (Winne the Pooh) and others.

Outside a sports shop, I noticed many footballs on display and I shouted excitedly "Ball!" and pointed at them. So we all went inside and I was given a small blue football to play with for a while...


I get hungry with all this excitement. So, I had a little snack... a rusk... whilst admiring myself in the mirror at a shoes' department in Metrojaya (I think)...


Soon, I was tired out and I took a little nap...



When I woke up, we were at the Starbucks. Mommy had a voucher from HSBC for a free cake and a free cup of coffee...


Mommy quickly took out a book for me, to keep me busy...


After a while, I decided to join Mommy and Daddy for some coffee... haha... I didn't really taste any coffee but I was happy.


On our way back to the car, I was given a red balloon which was something new and interesting to me. So I kept waving it about...



No comments: