Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Understand Few Words

I can understand a few words. For example, when Daddy asked me where is my chuit-chuit, I would search for it... under the pillow or under the sofa or whever I last left it.

Also, when Mommy asked me where is Humpty Dumpty's bow tie, I could point to the picture of the red bow tie in the book. Daddy and Mommy were surprised (the night before when I first showed them) that I remembered as Mommy only showed me once...




Words I understand now are as follows...

Items :
1. Chuit-chuit (my pacifier)
2. Humpty-Dumpty (my toy)
3. Duck (my rubber duckie)
4. Turtle (my soft toy)
5. Sheepy (my soft toy)
6. Strawberry (my strawberry-shaped pillow)
7. Ball (my basket ball and football)

Pictures in the books :
8. Humpty Dumpty's bow tie
9 . Hat
10. Sunflower
11. Frog (but i sometimes get this mixed up with sunflower which is on the same page) :p
12. Strawberry
13. Tiger (even when the book is turned upside down I know where it is) :D

Others:
14. Nose (my nose)
15. Daddy/Mommy/Mah-mah/Yeh-yeh...

No comments: