Sunday, July 20, 2008

My First DC in Malacca

Mommy and Daddy attended a 3-days District Convention (DC) in Malacca and brought me along. We arrived in Malacca on the evening of July 17th and stayed at the Equatorial Hotel where the DC was held this year. I settled down quite quickly and enjoyed rolling about on the bed...

and sleeping on it too...

I also enjoyed the music on TV... Watch me smile and kick in delight:

On the first day, I wore a pretty purple dress. I was very happy. This is my first DC...

The program started on the 18th (Saturday) till the 20th, from about 9:30am till about 4:30pm and a lunch break in between. I gave Mommy and Daddy a hard time. It was difficult for them to concentrate on the talks as they took turns attending to me when I refused to sit quietly (naturally)...

That evening, I had my bath in the sink (thoroughly cleaned)... with my rubber duckie, which Mommy had brought along, just in case... :)


On the 2nd day, I wore pink... and I was very happy...


On the third and final day of the DC, I wore this...

There was a large crowd at the DC. I met many people (including babies my age and other children) there. Sometimes, I was friendly and sometimes I was shy. I clung tightly to Mommy and would not let anyone carry me (though I made a few exceptions)...

At the end, we all enjoyed ourselves...

More photos at Mommy's site.

No comments: