Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Day Out

It's my first time at 'The Curve'. Lunch was at 'Vivo' and then we went shopping...



Whilst we were shopping, Mommy pushed my stroller into a dressing room. I was very intrigued by my own image. I didn't recognised myself. I thought it was just another baby...



Then, I had little bit of... yogurt or ice-cream, can't remember which...



When I first tasted it, I made a funny face... but right after that, I was asking for more. I love it!


At the end of the day, I was really tired out and slept in the car on the way home. Mommy had to put a small bolster next to my head as I kept nodding forward and waking up in a daze before falling back to sleep again upright in my car seat...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am from Hangzhou,read this blogger by chance,so great father and mother, wish LEANNE LEONG XIN YIEN have a happy life,and best wishes.