Sunday, June 1, 2008

A Walk in the Park

Before we went for a walk in the park at Taman Bukit Jalil, Daddy and Mommy had dim sum for breakfast at Bandar Puchong Jaya. The dim sum here is better than the one near our home. However, the service is also poor. Anyway, whilst they had their breakfast, I was busy playing with Humpitee...



It was such a nice sunny day and I had a little fan which Mommy bought last Friday (during the sales at Isetan) to help me stay cool...


At the park, there is a beautiful lake with a fountain and there are so many lovely tall trees...



The walk was so relaxing that I started to feel very sleepy and fell asleep for a little while...


I think Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the walk as much as I did...



Before we left the park, we sat under the canopy of trees and watched kids playing at the playground. I would love to join them next time...


More photos at Mommy's site...

No comments: