Sunday, June 22, 2008

Drinking Milk


I love mealtimes. Initially, I would sometimes forget to hold the bottle and it would slipped away. See, now I am doing very well. I know how to adjust the bottle to the level for continuous flow of milk...


22 June 2008, 12:40PM

This has made things a lot easier for Mommy, especially in the mornings when she is getting ready for work. She does not need to hold the bottle for me. She still peeps in on me as I drink my milk. When I am done, I would throw the bottle aside and sometimes I would let out a big scream... signaling for her attention and then she would come help me sit up...

22 June 2008, 7:20AM

20 June 2008, 6:29AM


Mommy is waiting for the time when I can sit up from a sleeping position on my own. I still don't know how yet...


No comments: