Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sweet Cute Gifts from 1U

After walking around quite a bit in 1U, we settled down at the Chocolate Lounge for a 'chocolate-break'. Mommy ordered a set lunch of baked chicken + chocolate drink. Daddy ordered ice-cream on waffles. It was really crowded today. So, the chicken also took forever to come. In the end, Mommy went to cancel it because she was already quite filled up after sampling Daddy's waffle and finishing the chocolate drink. To her surprise, they gave her a free chocolate cheesecake to go. Her drink was also on the house! Thumbs up for trying to turn a disappointed customer into a very happy one lah!

Hmmm... chocolate is so yummy....

Before we left 1U, Mommy bought me a number of books. I especially like my new Barney books and the Pooh colouring book...




She also bought me some organic wholewheat pasta from Marks & Spencers. I liked the 'teddy bear' pasta but they were out of that already. So Mommy bought me the 'animal' one.

No comments: