Saturday, February 14, 2009

Vaccination: Chicken Pox



After discussing it over with my pediatrician, Mommy and Daddy decided that I should have the chicken pox vaccination. Before the needle even touched me, I already started to wail and struggle. After crying very loudly for about a minute, I stopped and was back to my usual self.

I didn't like having my head circumference measured nor my height. I also didn't like it when Dr. Florence put her stesthescope on my chest. I felt a bit scared not knowing what was going on. I pleaded with Mommy and Daddy, sobbing with tears... I wanted to get out of there. But as soon as all was done and checked, I didn't want to leave... I wanted those cute teddy bears!



Weight : 9.4 kg (Only 0.03 kg more since the last visit last month)
Height : 75.5 cm
Head circumference : 46 cm

No comments: