Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pneumococcal Vaccination (2nd dose)

I had the second jab of the pneumococcal vaccine today. Steps to get vaccinated:

1. Travel to any local clinic, medical centre or hospital. For me, I went to the Columbia Asia Medical Centre at Bandar Puteri Puchong...



2. At the clinic, medical centre or hospital, register and wait for your turn. Whilst you are waiting, you could observe or talk to other mommies and babies or nurses when they walk pass. You may make lasting friendships, get some useful tips or at least, it helps make the wait seem shorter... ;)



Usually, they will weigh you. I am weighed at each visit. Today, Dr. Cheok attended to me as Dr. Florence was away at a seminar...



3. After the jab, go home and rest. Have on hand some medicine for fever, to take if necessary...

No comments: